10.27.2008

Forced vaccinations for kids in NJ!


"Last week's rally at the State House plainly demonstrated the anger and fear of parents who object to the new law requiring flu shots for babies and young children who are enrolled in preschool and day care centers.

The parents are angry because they see the law, which also adds four new vaccines to the immunization schedule, as intruding on their privacy and superseding their authority as parents.

Others are fearful that New Jersey's required regimen of vaccinations could endanger their children. Chief among those fears are developmental problems, such as autism."

Read the full article here.

This is bullshit! Who knows what's in those needles. The links between autism and vaccinations are astonishing. They say the level of mercury in them is not toxic, or deny the fact that it is present altogether. Plus with all the new advances in nanotechnology, who really knows what's in there?! See the vaccinations section in the archives for more info.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah let me tell somthing I workd in a group home for 4 years, This guy DK was born normal just like you or me at the age of 4 got his " vaccinations " then stopped speaking, then was declaired mentally challeged? n thats all the info they put in his IHP ( shots, stoppped speakin, retarded) and he basicly became a machine no emotions, cant speak, does anything u tell him. I on the other hand never got my shots, my fam couldnt afford the hospital stay so i was in, cut my cord, n out. I have no allergeies, have never suffered a headache in my life, im immune to poisen ivy oak and every poisen plant out there, ALSO at the age of four i never received " Mind controling shots " so i continued to talk and never became " Mentally Challenged " out of the blue on day.. i guess u can say im a superhuman! HAHA I accually did have a headache once but that was due to no sleep during a 5 day drug bender.. but everything i wrote here is 100% TRUTH they aint touch my kids with their needles unless those needles are full of herion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No those shots are needed to fend off diseases of the past like the measles, mumps, diphtheria, and polio. You my friend are the retard. I’m sure you’ll understand why those shots are necessary the day you get bit by an infected rodent and die from the plague. You nincompoop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they made me get those shots to get into college, now my penis gets errect in the mens locker room.... They shot a lil gay in me

    ReplyDelete